Application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moldovanits

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in my apps today and haven't paid the aacpmas site yet, because i cant figure out my gpa from one of my colleges. i know my pre req gpa but not the overall. can i just put N/A and they will figure it themselves? i know i have to pay for it asap and will it be done after i figure out this question.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

What's the problem with your GPA? I'm assuming this is dealing with how to count transfer credits? If not, just calculate your overall GPA using their scaling...just do it in Excel and it will take 5-10 minutes.

I sent in my apps today and haven't paid the aacpmas site yet, because i cant figure out my gpa from one of my colleges. i know my pre req gpa but not the overall. can i just put N/A and they will figure it themselves? i know i have to pay for it asap and will it be done after i figure out this question.

Thank you

If you can't figure out the excel method this is an easy gpa calculator. (make sure it matches up with the grading scale for AACPMA)

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~registrar/gpa-calc/gpaCalculator.html

Members don't see this ad :)
speaking of GPA, does anyone know how retakes are calculated when applying to pod schools? does the retake replace the old grade completely like for the osteopathic application or do the two grades average like the allopathic application?

thanks

speaking of GPA, does anyone know how retakes are calculated when applying to pod schools? does the retake replace the old grade completely like for the osteopathic application or do the two grades average like the allopathic application?

thanks

I believe you average them. the AACPM website has a reference on how to calculate gpa's

wow you guys are applying now? when is it considered too late to apply. Actually, when is it considered not early anymore?