Application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daisy1777

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some of my science classes (such as organic chem and physics) were not part of my degree (I'm non-traditional). However some were completed while I was finishing up my degree. On the applicaiton should I list these as post-bac? Or should I put them with my senior classes list? Just not sure what I should do.. Thanks for the suggestions!

Members don't see this ad.

Some of my science classes (such as organic chem and physics) were not part of my degree (I'm non-traditional). However some were completed while I was finishing up my degree. On the applicaiton should I list these as post-bac? Or should I put them with my senior classes list? Just not sure what I should do.. Thanks for the suggestions!

I'd put them with the senior classes.

If you already completed a bachelors degree before taking those courses then list as post bacc. If you didn't, then list as whatever year your university recognized you as at the time.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
if you already completed a bachelors degree before taking those courses then list as post bacc. If you didn't, then list as whatever year your university recognized you as at the time.

Sent from my sgh-t999 using sdn mobile

+1