Applications for 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iamteeth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to apply for those dent schools next year. and I found out the application kick-off time of most of schools is not earlier than April. If it is true, I have about >4mon time to prepare my materials. Could anyone give me some suggestion about application schedule? (I've already got my Part I done, and TOEFL next month.) Is there anything that really takes time and I should do it right now? I heard from a present dental student that we need get dental credential notarized by EIC(is that a correct name?). Would you tell me how I can do this?

Appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

its great that you already have part 1
if it is over 85 you have a good chance
the toefl needs to be 95+ to be considered as a good one
the name of the organization is ECE (www.ece.org) there is another one WES
but most of the schools prefer ece
for the time frame the best place to check it is on this forum in mother of all information
and heres the link

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=413219

get the excel file
and watch THE SHEETS
its on the bottom of the table
so good luck and keep posting

Thank you, enzosz.

Actually, I already had my "course by course" done by ECE. Is that what all the schools need? I mean, do I need to notarize my degree, diploma or recommendation letter as well?

Thank you, enzosz.

Actually, I already had my "course by course" done by ECE. Is that what all the schools need? I mean, do I need to notarize my degree, diploma or recommendation letter as well?
Thats right. Schools need course by course. Also you need to have notarized copies of your diploma, transcripts. As far as the reco letters go, each school has a different requirement, some dont need it at all. You have to go to their respective websites to make the call.