I dont know what I should do. I got a 20 on my April MCAT. I have a 3.31 GPA and a 3.25 science GPA. I dont know if i should wait till around october to apply when I get my scores back from my august exam. Or do I apply now? I just dont want to be rejected everywhere and not even get the chance of showing them my new mcat scores which hopefully will rock.