Apply Time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicFL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I am looking to apply to start in 2009, I am finishing my degree in the spring of 2008 and taking my Mcat in the spring, When do I need to apply by to be early to start in fall of 2009 and what is considered the normal time? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If I am looking to apply to class of 2009, I am finishing my degree in the spring of 2008 and taking my Mcat in the spring, When do I need to apply by to be early for the class of 2009 and what is considered the normal time? Thanks

Do you mean Class of 2013?? ;)

You'd start in 2009 not end in 2009 so not considered class of '09 which started in 2005. :laugh: :laugh:

And in response to your question, you'd apply in the summer of '08 after finishig your degree. But if you graduate in 2008 how come you aren't planning on applying for the coming cycle???
Also are you from Fl. and planning on applying to Fl. schools??

Yes I am in FL I am not applying for 08 because I havent taken the Mcat yet, and I want to do some post bac work to get my grades up... But applying in the Fall of 2008 for the Fall of 09 is that considered early? I also want to go to go to UCF which opens in 09...

Yes I am in FL I am not applying for 08 because I havent taken the Mcat yet, and I want to do some post bac work to get my grades up... But applying in the Fall of 2008 for the Fall of 09 is that considered early? I also want to go to go to UCF which opens in 09...

No you generally start applying in the summer of the calendar year before you start. If you were aiming to start in Fall of 2009 then you'd apply in the summer of 08.