1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Apply when? In need of some advice

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MoCookiess, Apr 2, 2004.

1. MoCookiess

MoCookiess Hater of Biochemistry
    7+ Year Member

So, I've got a bit of a problem - I was planning on applying this year to medical schools, but I don't feel like my application is strong enough this year. I'm considering waiting a year before applying, but wanted to get some advice from the people here on SDN (God knows my PreMed advisor couldn't actually advise her way out of a paper bag)... At any rate, here's my situation -

1. 3rd Year Neurobiology major.
    GPA ~3.5

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ellemarii

ellemarii Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ...and what else? it may be more helpful if you provide more info. your major and gpa only count for a small portion of your entire application.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MCAT? Extra-curriculars? School?

4. OP
    OP
    MoCookiess

7+ Year Member

weird, this sent with only half of my original post

5. OP
    OP
    MoCookiess

7+ Year Member

I don't know how I got two threads from one post, but here's the link to the REAL post.

My REAL Post