dryorku

2+ Year Member
May 15, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
if im being naive about this please forgive me!

at yorku, biomed

GPA: 3.96, lets say I work my ass off and maintain this at the end of 2nd year...

by the end of 2nd year I will have: 150 hrs ER volunteer, 120 hrs hospital pharmacy volunteer, I will be a paid research assistant (working in a lab) at my university for all of 2nd year. Im in a few clubs, just an organizing member.

aaaand thats it. I know, nothing too crazy going on. So, what are my chances (if I did well on the MCAT) of getting in to U of C as an out of province applicant? Also, what do you guys suggest I start doing on top of what Im doing?

Thank you!

Too many may be-s... your chance at medical school can not be well predicted at this point. You are doing excellent so far! Keep up the good work :)
(Medical schools are not going anywhere BTW, so take your time...become a strong candidate, then apply)

Reactions: dryorku
OP
D

dryorku

2+ Year Member
May 15, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
T
Too many may be-s... your chance at medical school can not be well predicted at this point. You are doing excellent so far! Keep up the good work :)
(Medical schools are not going anywhere BTW, so take your time...become a strong candidate, then apply)
Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement :)