applying loan on h4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tovadla

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
iam on h4 visa ,i applied for private loans through teri.org [pnc bank].the bank says iam not elgible for loans bcos of my visa status ,is that true.is there anybodyelse on h4 who is in the process of appling loans, could u please guide me.thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

hey
read ur msg i m on h4 visa now..
psl helpmeout how did u start up here
not only for loan how did u start up thanks
will be waitin

Hello, There are lots of threads on sdn regarding H4 and loans. You just type in 'H4 and student loans' for example and a lot of the materials are archived here. I read through them once but am too lazy to locate them for you. Check them out! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Best is to find a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder who is ready to cosign for you. That is the easiest way out. You might think you dont have any one to cosign. Start out with trying out relatives, then friends, co workers, anyone who you are in good terms with and the person has faith on you. Believe me you will find someone.. (Keep asking)

I also tried a lot to find a loan without cosigner but it seemed just not possible last year.. Not sure if anything has changed this year.. But yes plz do go over the old threads as well...

Good Luck!

thank u nuts and smit72,
thanks for ur advice.i have tried with a cosigner,my loan got pre approved ,after all the documentation and all the stuff , they said that they wont loan for h4.wasted 1 month for that bank.

but now i got approved with a different bank.:thumbup:
cheers