TUforMD

2+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
So I have already been verified and submitted all of my applications but I had a quick question about adding another school to my school list. I want to add Rosalind Franklin but I was wondering about how long this process would take. Would I have to be re-verified? Would I get the secondary application relatively quickly or would it take a couple of months? Also, is it worth applying to another school at this point? Thanks for the help!

Lannister

5+ Year Member
May 21, 2013
Casterly Rock
Status
Medical Student
You wouldn't have to be re-verified. I think your app would be transmitted to the school pretty much immediately.

gonnif

Only 342 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
You wouldn't have to be re-verified. I think your app would be transmitted to the school pretty much immediately.
But how long would it take to get a secondary, polish it, and get it returned

Reactions: Lannister
About the Ads
OP
T

TUforMD

2+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Considering its only two questions (100 words each) that I have already answered 100 times on previous applications, I would assume it would take a couple minutes.

Dantes

2+ Year Member
May 12, 2017
Status
Medical Student
Considering its only two questions (100 words each) that I have already answered 100 times on previous applications, I would assume it would take a couple minutes.
For sure, their secondary is super short and they send it pretty quickly. Just remember that it's one of the schools that requires CASPer if you haven't taken that yet.

tiramisucheese

2+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2016
Status
Medical Student
I think the limit is actually 150, but yeah it's a pretty easy secondary. Go for it! Just make sure you have Casper done already. They're pretty slow about adding that to the file.

OP
T

TUforMD

2+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
I think the limit is actually 150, but yeah it's a pretty easy secondary. Go for it!
Even better. My toughest part with secondaries is cutting it down to the word limit. Any idea how much it will hurt me if I submit as soon as I get it? Am I going to be considered really late?

PreMedMissteps

The Great West Coast
2+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2017
Even better. My toughest part with secondaries is cutting it down to the word limit. Any idea how much it will hurt me if I submit as soon as I get it? Am I going to be considered really late?
It's mid Sept, if you can turn it around the same day, you won't be horribly late.

About the Ads