applying to detroit mercy as a canadian applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dl9006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the supplemental info says that Canadians need to submit their high school transcript along with everything else.

I've been out of high school for 6-7 years now so I'm wondering how do you even order a high school transcript?

Members don't see this ad.

Just walk into guidance and ask them to send one off for you. Or call. They deal with transcript requests quite often. Might charge you for it (mine asked for a couple bucks).

Just walk into guidance and ask them to send one off for you. Or call. They deal with transcript requests quite often. Might charge you for it (mine asked for a couple bucks).

lol it's summertime so i don't think my old high school is open till september..

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll have to go to the district school board because the high school only carries the last 5 years of transcripts (and its summer). It cost me $20 for the first copy and $5 for any additional copies.

You'll have to go to the district school board because the high school only carries the last 5 years of transcripts (and its summer). It cost me $20 for the first copy and $5 for any additional copies.

oh wow..

thanks for your help!