dl9006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2008
Status
Dental Student
the supplemental info says that Canadians need to submit their high school transcript along with everything else.

I've been out of high school for 6-7 years now so I'm wondering how do you even order a high school transcript?

Mister Incisor

10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Just walk into guidance and ask them to send one off for you. Or call. They deal with transcript requests quite often. Might charge you for it (mine asked for a couple bucks).

OP
dl9006

dl9006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Just walk into guidance and ask them to send one off for you. Or call. They deal with transcript requests quite often. Might charge you for it (mine asked for a couple bucks).
lol it's summertime so i don't think my old high school is open till september..

watt

5+ Year Member
May 30, 2009
Status
Dental Student
You'll have to go to the district school board because the high school only carries the last 5 years of transcripts (and its summer). It cost me $20 for the first copy and $5 for any additional copies.

OP
dl9006

dl9006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2008
Status
Dental Student
You'll have to go to the district school board because the high school only carries the last 5 years of transcripts (and its summer). It cost me $20 for the first copy and $5 for any additional copies.
oh wow..

thanks for your help!