• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Applying to Out of State Pharmacy Schools from CC

About the Ads

fmbzp5

10+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
  1. Pharmacist
each school has different pre req requirements so you have to check their specific sites. some schools have a high precentage of people with a 4 year degree but there are plenty that just require about 2 years worth of classes

Farmercyst

From the shadows
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
The bottom of a pile of debt.
  1. Pharmacist
I could go to Pharmacy school in California, and then do a residency in New York, or Pennsylvania, and get my state license, correct?
Thanks

You've got to be careful with California licenses. They don't reciprocate with other states. I'm not sure how that affects residencies, fellowships, etc.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.