1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

APPLYING TO pOST-bAC programs

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by rata tat tat, Apr 9, 2002.

1. rata tat tat

rata tat tat Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey all,
    I know the deadlines for applying to Finch's and BU (not sure of MHP) special masters programs are June 1. However, i'm soooooo busy right now with school. Should I wait until school is done (April 26) or should I apply now and take the hit in school to get a bonafide shot at getting in.

Thanks y'all

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rata tat tat

7+ Year Member

4. shimmer118

shimmer118 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Howdy,

I don't know about Finch's program, but I was just reading about BU's yesterday and it said there is no application deadline. The only things you need to apply are your MCAT scores, your med school LORs, an essay saying why you want to do the masters program, and your transcripts. You can fill out the online application. It'll probably take you an hour, tops. So I'd do it now, if I were you.

5. rata tat tat

7+ Year Member

Thanks shimmer,
    I was also wondering for anyone how competitive these programs were. I have a 25 MCAT 10P, 9B, 6V and Q in the writing section and about a 3.5GPA. How competitive am I?