Applying to Poznan University of Medical Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raptorsguy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a first year kinesiology student at the University of Calgary but I will be dropping out to pursue dentistry in Europe. The main school I want to get into is in Poznan. Anyone else planning to apply there? Any tips for the interview and entrance exam?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm applying there! I'm a US student though, so I'm not sure how that would translate in US terms.

Poznan is an incredibly reputable school in Poland, from what everyone says. The city is quite beautiful too!

Hey guys,

I'm a first year kinesiology student at the University of Calgary but I will be dropping out to pursue dentistry in Europe. The main school I want to get into is in Poznan. Anyone else planning to apply there? Any tips for the interview and entrance exam?

Thanks!

How was the interview and entrance exam?! I'm going this Saturday, May 20. Did you get accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applying there! I'm a US student though, so I'm not sure how that would translate in US terms.

Poznan is an incredibly reputable school in Poland, from what everyone says. The city is quite beautiful too!

Did you apply for fall 2017? If so I'm interviewing in 3 days. I hope to get in!

So I just found out that this is a very viable option for dental school and essentially the "Caribbean Med School" for dental. All costs included it only costs 100k USD overall for 5 years including living. Then you have to do well, get into an advanced standing which usually are 2 years and cost about 200+k but you'll still be better off vs losing Time and money on a masters and ending up in an expensive private dental school. GL, I just met 2 kids of dentists that are heading this track.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

does everyone who applies get an interview??

So I just found out that this is a very viable option for dental school and essentially the "Caribbean Med School" for dental. All costs included it only costs 100k USD overall for 5 years including living. Then you have to do well, get into an advanced standing which usually are 2 years and cost about 200+k but you'll still be better off vs losing Time and money on a masters and ending up in an expensive private dental school. GL, I just met 2 kids of dentists that are heading this track.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
300k for a foreign education vs 350k for a typical private school education. Sounds like a stupid decision in my opinion

Reactions: 1 user
300k for a foreign education vs 350k for a typical private school education. Sounds like a stupid decision in my opinion

Not to mention 7 years of schooling for the Foreign Education vs 4 years for Private...