DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
10+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
The Edge. Pushing the Envelope
Status
Attending Physician
On the AAMC website on the distribution of scores, to me they seem significantly higher on the April exam. I had heard that April scores were genereally a little better but on the graph it seems that this year there was a big difference. MY Question is, is it always like this or did they change some curving ?

IckeyShuffle

MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
dIvErDoC said:
On the AAMC website on the distribution of scores, to me they seem significantly higher on the April exam. I had heard that April scores were genereally a little better but on the graph it seems that this year there was a big difference. MY Question is, is it always like this or did they change some curving ?

must have just been a good testing population. I believe the scores are averaged across tests, not just to one sitting (i.e. they must reuse some passages and experimental ones). If they didnt the average would be 24 for every testing population. That is just my guess.

Schaden Freud

MiSanthrope II
10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status
Medical Student
we discussed this previously...:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=298043

dIvErDoC said: