April 16 MCAT PS scoring/Rescore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asyouwish

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who took the April 16 MCAT: How did you feel about your PS score? I did below my average, which I could accept, but I felt really confident about the PS section. I actually thought it was fairly easy, so when I got my score back, I was shocked. I'm still upset about it.

I'm even considering calling AAMC, but do they release information about raw scores, curves, etc.? Asking for a re-score seems like a waste of $50. Does anybody know anyone who has ever asked for a re-score and seen their increase? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm thinking it would be a waste. It's all computerized, hence a grading error in yours would almost certainly mean a universal grading error for that exam. Sounds like one in a million chance it messed up just yours...

Yeah, I know. I don't think it messed up just mine. That's why I wanted to get some feedback from other test takers. It could be that everyone did well on the PS. Maybe I didn't tank it, but it was a difficult curve.

I took the exam on the 12th and my PS score was below my avg by a few points. I was pretty disappointed. My last AAMC exams were 10's and 11s in PS, my real deal was an 8. :thumbdown: