April 2004 MCAT Test Takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TripleDegree

Joker Doctor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a great sense of camaraderie - all of us have one and only one thing on our minds.

How about remaining in touch as we go through the application process, interviews, acceptances, financial aid, and even MS 1, 2, 3, 4?

If you'd like to remain in touch through the medical school journey, reply to this thread.

If you don't, thats cool too.

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!!!! Less than 24 hours to ignition.

Members don't see this ad.

TD-

Agreed. This MCAT score weighs heavy on my mind (and everyone else's) so once I know that application is a go, I'll let folks know. Wish me luck!

Good luck to all!

dc

You know we'll be in touch!! We aren't goin anywhere...Next we'll be stressin about interviews and acceptance letters....However, we will never be stressin about the same thing at the exact same time again....maybe USMLEs?

Members don't see this ad :)
i was hoping to jump on the sdn band wagon post mcat scores! i seem to have missed the mcat prep group and anyway, it did a number on my bp to look at other ppl's practice scores before the real exam.

Hopefully some of us will end up going to the same medical schools. SDNers unite!!! :love:

haha. In 3 years, we'll all still be here: OMG USMLE AND COMLEX SCORES COME OUT TOMORROW @ 9AM I GOT AN EMAIL THAT SIAD FOR REAL!#!!

Great idea! We all really bonded going through all the craziness and ups and downs together this spring. It has been a great support system. Let's keep it up through the next step...applications. :)

This is a very cool thing - thanks for the responses!

Just added all of your names to my buddy list - in case this thread gets deleted over time.

TripleDegree said:

Just added all of your names to my buddy list - in case this thread gets deleted over time.

Hey, TD will you add me to your list too? I think it's a great idea that we keep supporting each other thru the ups & downs! Hopefully we will all have an "up" MCAT day!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm definitely in...oh, and to the person who made the comment about us freaking out over the USMLE - that's so me :)

yeah, count me in, too.

i've been coming to SDN for a while now (for an even longer time as a lurker, though), but for the past six months i've basically just stayed in the MCAT Forum---with infrequent trips to some select others (pre-allo to laugh at all the uptight squares, Everyone to just laugh in general, and the pre-MD/PhD, to remind me of my inadequacy). you're my peeps.

great idea too! count me in, i just found this board this month, but i cant imagine getting through this torture without it, and without all you guys. all my friends think im ******ed, they keep saying things like "theres nothing you can do about it now, stop panicking, and its jsut a test, so you dont do well on it, whats the big deal." i feel like taking a shovel to their heads sometimes!!! at least i can come here for some solice (sp?) anywhooo great idea, you guys are the best, dont wanna lose touch!

wylie313 said:
great idea too! count me in, i just found this board this month, but i cant imagine getting through this torture without it, and without all you guys. all my friends think im ******ed, they keep saying things like "theres nothing you can do about it now, stop panicking, and its jsut a test, so you dont do well on it, whats the big deal." i feel like taking a shovel to their heads sometimes!!! at least i can come here for some solice (sp?) anywhooo great idea, you guys are the best, dont wanna lose touch!

I'm breaking out my tissue!!! :)

rhlmdmph2b said:
I'm breaking out my tissue!!! :)

LoL... wylie makes me laugh cuz his avatar changes once every 2 minutes! or at least during the "drink" thread. kept making me do a double take cuz it's always a flashing one too. :rolleyes:

I wish I'd found this forum earlier...everyone is so supportive and understanding and willing to help and give encouragement...not to mention funny! I know I'm a newbie, but it's great to see such a sense of cameraderie...I'm sure we'll all be seeing each other over on the pre-allopathic or pre-osteopathic forums, stressing about secondaries, interviews, etc. Thanks to everyone for keeping me smiling through this endless waiting! :love:

Before I found this forum I had been joking with people that there must be a support group for people that are waiting for mcat scores. This definitely serves that purpose. Thank you everybody! I feel like you are the only ones that can actually understand my pain and suffering right now. :love:

miscellany said:
LoL... wylie makes me laugh cuz his avatar changes once every 2 minutes! or at least during the "drink" thread. kept making me do a double take cuz it's always a flashing one too. :rolleyes:
hehehehe i acutally got yelled at for copying some other guys avatar thats why i changed it from dancing stewey to the quag man. lol
i asked him politely if i could borrow it and he didnt get back to me, so i took it upon myself to take it, haha. anyhow he posted a thread in the lounge saying his avatar was stolen and was asking people what he should do about it. lol
so i pmed him and told him stop crying ill change mine, then he saw mine and wanted mine, haha. go figure.
ALLLLLLLRIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :D

TripleDegree said:

:thumbup: Add me, too, please :luck:

Continuing to add names....

Once the madness is over, I'll circulate.

Are the scores there yet?
Are the scores there yet?

I found this last night as I was waiting for my scores to post...(darn rumors) either way. I'm glad I found it, buts its a bit late for MCAT support...or maybe not. Eitherway, I'd like to stay in touch...and maybe set up a chat just for MCAT takers and Applicants...what do you guys think?