April 30th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pablo94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do schools typically have a lot of waitlist movement after april 30th? And if so, how long after april 30th does it usually take? (Ik this is very variable, but any estimation would be nice)

Members don't see this ad.

I think it usually depends on the school, but keep in mind that schools usually over accept to try to take into account withdrawals that occur around traffic day. My guess would be the bulk of movement comes in the couple of weeks after April 30.

I hope so. This may become the "Wait list 2017" thread so in that case...

MEMES!!! Did I do it right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do schools typically have a lot of waitlist movement after april 30th? And if so, how long after april 30th does it usually take? (Ik this is very variable, but any estimation would be nice)

No. Waitlist movement is a product of conspiracy theorists, propagated by the biased FAKE NEWS media.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 users
No. Waitlist movement is a product of conspiracy theorists, propagated by the biased FAKE NEWS media.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
LOL

Reactions: 1 user
wikileaks says it has information from Hillary's email server that it was all Obama's fault.
Wikileaks says that Hillary received the questions to the debates in advance

Reactions: 3 users
Lmao turning a simple question into politicical discussion. sdn, u never cease to amaze me

Lmao turning a simple question into politicical discussion. sdn, u never cease to amaze me
You realize that everyone's being ironic, right?