April Interviews!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohpodologia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey... I have a couple interviews coming up at NYCPM (4/8) and SCPM (4/10). Definitely getting nervous... Anyone else have similar dates???

Members don't see this ad.

hey man i have an interview at NYCPM on April 6th. pretty nervous myself. ill try to put up a interview feedback as soon as i can after i finish mine. good luck to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
apply now. don't be dumb and take SDN as the holy written word. ABOVE ALL ELSE CALL ADMISSIONS OFFICES FOR REAL SCHOOL PERTINENT QUESTIONS.

PM me if you have any questions about NYCPM interview, I interviewed there about a month ago

I want to, but I'm hesitant because a lot of people are saying its too late for this cycle.

Apply now!!!!

Last edited:
I sent my application to OCPM on March 25 got my letter for an interview in 2 days..interview is scheduled for April 17th..its not too late..as of last week OCPM was only 70% full for this fall..not sure about the other schools tho

Thank you all for the encouragement. I am working hard to submit before April 1st!

very relaxed IV experience at both NYCPM and Ohio. At NY, in by 9 and out by 1. 3 IVs total...psychologist, student, dean. Got a phone acceptance 10 days later and the acceptance letter soon afterwards.

If Ohio calls u for an IV, you will get your acceptance letter (conditional acceptance if something is missing) the same day with or without a scholarship (depending on your GPA and MCAT).

Just know everything u put in your essay and application. As long as u have a good attitude, don't be arrogant, and can carry on a decent conversation you are fine. Remember to have some questions prepared for the interviewers as well and be sure to direct them to the appropriate people. For example, don't ask the dean about the call schedule, residency hours, etc. This is something to ask a student at lunch or something. Ask the faculty more about research, residency placement, board exam performance, etc.

Also don't be put off by the negheads on the forums. Yes it is late in the cycle but if u are being called this late then there must be a reason. Just be yourself, be nice, and you'll get your own acceptance call/letter soon after the IV. G luck!

Last edited: