Textures intrigue me
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
Tally/Willkillya County
psu.facebook.com
Status
Medical Student
Yay for me doing 10 points BELOW my averages on the practice exams. Thats right...10

Doc Henry

blowin' in the wind
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
Yay for me doing 10 points BELOW my averages on the practice exams. Thats right...10
What?!?! I'm so sorry! Will you be retaking? I think I'll be retaking in August

MossPoh

Textures intrigue me
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
Tally/Willkillya County
psu.facebook.com
Status
Medical Student
What?!?! I'm so sorry! Will you be retaking? I think I'll be retaking in August
Yea I'm retaking. I don't want to take in August because it just seems too late with my mediocre gpa, so I am scheduled for July 18th now. I have to book a hotel though..it is an hour and a half away. Man that is depressing. I knew I did poorly but not that bad.

Doc Henry

blowin' in the wind
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
Yea I'm retaking. I don't want to take in August because it just seems too late with my mediocre gpa, so I am scheduled for July 18th now. I have to book a hotel though..it is an hour and a half away. Man that is depressing. I knew I did poorly but not that bad.
You're freaking me out about it being too late. I can't take any earlier because I'll be out of the country until July 10th and will be starting fresh, so probably need a good 5-6 weeks. I figured it would be okay because I will submit my mcat with my current score, just indicating I will be retaking.

MossPoh

Textures intrigue me
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
Tally/Willkillya County
psu.facebook.com
Status
Medical Student
You're freaking me out about it being too late. I can't take any earlier because I'll be out of the country until July 10th and will be starting fresh, so probably need a good 5-6 weeks. I figured it would be okay because I will submit my mcat with my current score, just indicating I will be retaking.
You'll be fine. I just need the edge I can get because of my gpa. I am doing the same thing with marking that I am retaking it. It does kind of eliminate the EDP I was going to do though...

Doc Henry

blowin' in the wind
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
You'll be fine. I just need the edge I can get because of my gpa. I am doing the same thing with marking that I am retaking it. It does kind of eliminate the EDP I was going to do though...
Well good luck. If you were doing so well on practice tests, i know you have it in you.

tncekm

MS-1
10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Wow... I've never even heard of such a thing! That's horrible man, sorry to hear it!

tncekm

MS-1
10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Err... I mean, you're gonna kill it next time :D (Which, you really "will" considering your scores were so good previously... had to have been nerves)

kronickm

even par.
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2007
Status
Medical Student
I was 4-6 points below averages if it makes you feel any better.