April STRAIGHT(w/o prior WL)Acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Penguin Poptart

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of new to the game and was wondering if, at this point, I'm waiting post-interview for two possible outcomes (WL, R) or three.

I thought it would be helpful (i.e. to more people besides clueless me) to know if people who were waiting post-interview are still getting directly accepted (as opposed to pulled off a wait-list.)

It's my understanding WL movement doesn't begin until middle May. Thank you to anybody who sheds some light.

Members don't see this ad.

it depends on the school. what schools are you waiting on?

lola--
I don't know how I might know this, but I seem to remember that you might be waiting on some of the same schools ... Vermont(?) SUNYs? ..

I guess I'm curious if these late-breaking acceptances actually happen, as opposed to what we're told be the Admissions Directors at the meetings.

Members don't see this ad :)
wish i could help you there. i don't know about those schools. you could do a search and see if people got outright acceptances from those schools in april last year.
the uc's are still giving outright acceptances i'm pretty sure. other than that, i'm not too knowledgeable. hopefully someone else can help. it probably partly depends on when you interviewed.

Sorry if I confused you with another poster. I promise that I would have gotten the cow right... if tested on that little picture. Thanks for responding