Apts available near U.PENN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DesiDentist

G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
Moderator Emeritus
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just got an email from Rose Merritt who is the leasing agent at Chestnut Arms:

We have just received 6 more apartments for rent in Chestnut Arms

3 are efficiencies($540) and 3 are one bedrooms($640)

They are available anytime in August

Rose Merritt
Leasing Consultant
UCA/Campus Apts.
3900 Chestnut St.
215-386-3350 x 814
Fax No. 215-386-5275
[email protected]

We already have 6-8 dental students living in this building and if anyone are interested I would definately check this place out. We're gonna have a grand old time.....

These apts are very economical, and very very close to PENN Dental and retail. The police station is right across the street so security is pretty good. Also, there are tons of restaurants everywhere.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.

Here are some pics of the apts:

Chestnut Arms Apts

Chestnut Arms Apts #2

Chestnut Arms Apts #3

DesiDentist

Members don't see this ad.

Desi,
it'll be cool to all live in the same building, but you know my situation. Unfortunately, I'll be staying at the Samson building since it have ResNET and "on campus" which makes my parents feel more secure. Maybe, if the road leads to UPenn 100%, then I'll consider finding a place elsewhere in 2nd year.

Cheers!

hey acidETCH
Have you heard from the res. office?? I applied for samson also and still waiting to hear from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Ali,

You can check your housing status online on campus express. You'll have to login at the pennportal website (http://www.upenn.edu/penn_portal/view.php). click on campus express link, then click my housing. You can even confirm or cancel it online. Aight dude, lates!

anyone applied for the dental house?