Are 1st responders allowed to enter CHAZ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aayz345

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Given that law enforcement can not enter, I wonder what’s the situation with EMT/paramedics

Members don't see this ad.

They are working on their own fleet of EMS. LOL !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard they were receiving foreign aid from Seattle (foreign aid being porta potty's). Doubt EMTs can go in especially since police cannot enter.

EMT are regarded as the helpers they are and are welcomed. In fact, medical professionals have been volunteering from day 1 of the Capitol Hill protests - lots of red tape crosses around here. Volunteer medics saved the life of a woman demonstrator shot in the chest with a flashbang canister by Seattle PD.

EMT are regarded as the helpers they are and are welcomed. In fact, medical professionals have been volunteering from day 1 of the Capitol Hill protests - lots of red tape crosses around here. Volunteer medics saved the life of a woman demonstrator shot in the chest with a flashbang canister by Seattle PD.

let’s see how long this **** show lasts:rofl:
Theyre already asking for guns, cigarettes, and vegan meat

let’s see how long this **** show lasts:rofl:
Theyre already asking for guns, cigarettes, and vegan meat

Who are “they” and do you have a source about the gun thing? SPD have already walked back a lot of their crazy accusations, so if that came from the police, I’d be extremely skeptical.

I know some vegan occupiers were cooking/distributing free meals yesterday and asking for donations to do so, but I don’t really consider that an issue, I guess. A lot of weird/crazy stuff going on in the CHAZ, but so many of these reports are fabricated. SPD straight up lied a couple days ago about occupiers demanding protection money from local merchants, but of course not before the media picked up on it and ran with it. From my vantage point (nearby), it’s been very peaceful.

But your question was about EMT in the CHAZ, and my answer is: yes, people in CHAZ differentiate between medics and the police. EMT would be welcome and useful in a situation like that.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.