1. We will be performing maintenance on the SDN forums on Friday, December 9 at 5:00 AM Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice

Are all II's via email?

Discussion in 'Physician Scientists' started by JustNeedOneAcceptance, 09.26.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. JustNeedOneAcceptance

JustNeedOneAcceptance

Pre-Medical
    Do I have to check online for any?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. globe199

globe199 2+ Year Member

MD/PhD Student
    In my experience, all interview notifications were sent out via e-mail. The only one I remember being different about having to check a separate website for was UCSF: they send an e-mail with a link to their secondary log-in form telling you that "there has been a change in your application status" that contains their interview decision inside. They are also the only place I remember receiving a phone call from about their interview invitation before I had contacted them, but I don't remember if it was before or after their interview e-mail; they were within a few days of each other, though.

Acceptance notifications are a mix of e-mails and phone calls. Rejections are always e-mails...Hope for those phone calls since you know they have to be acceptances! Good luck!

JustNeedOneAcceptance likes this.
  4. JustNeedOneAcceptance

JustNeedOneAcceptance

Pre-Medical
    Ok great thanks for this valuable info!!

About the ads