Are all II's via email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustNeedOneAcceptance

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do I have to check online for any?

Members don't see this ad.

In my experience, all interview notifications were sent out via e-mail. The only one I remember being different about having to check a separate website for was UCSF: they send an e-mail with a link to their secondary log-in form telling you that "there has been a change in your application status" that contains their interview decision inside. They are also the only place I remember receiving a phone call from about their interview invitation before I had contacted them, but I don't remember if it was before or after their interview e-mail; they were within a few days of each other, though.

Acceptance notifications are a mix of e-mails and phone calls. Rejections are always e-mails...Hope for those phone calls since you know they have to be acceptances! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
In my experience, all interview notifications were sent out via e-mail. The only one I remember being different about having to check a separate website for was UCSF: they send an e-mail with a link to their secondary log-in form telling you that "there has been a change in your application status" that contains their interview decision inside. They are also the only place I remember receiving a phone call from about their interview invitation before I had contacted them, but I don't remember if it was before or after their interview e-mail; they were within a few days of each other, though.

Acceptance notifications are a mix of e-mails and phone calls. Rejections are always e-mails...Hope for those phone calls since you know they have to be acceptances! Good luck!

Ok great thanks for this valuable info!!