Are any other women concerned about your man doing the obgyn rotation?

maggiemay

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
not helpful guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Huh? Are you serious? Why dont you talk to him about it and get the details so you can see for yourself how nasty it is.

Obgyn is to romance, what roadkill is to 5 star dining.

But yeah, you are fairly immature. I would seriously rethink the relationship, find someone more at your level, manning the espresso machine at Starbucks, or whatever.

If you feel the need to "retaliate" for an Obgyn rotation (ROFLcopter!), I would refocus on getting your GED or maybe some community college classes under your belt instead of dating.

Please tell me this is a troll...

My wife is an oncologist and has her hands on various and sundry male parts on a daily basis and I've lost actually zero seconds of sleep about it. Hate to be mean, but I agree with the other poster; find a guy at your maturity level.

And if "your man" is your husband, YOU need to get YOURSELF into some counseling immediately.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
What exactly is your concern?

Are you concerned because he will be examining and touching other women's genitals? Please keep in mind that those genitals that he will be examining will be diseased, covered in some kind of weird fungus/bacteria, crawling with an STD, soaked in some kind of weird discharge, exuding some kind of bizarre odor, or otherwise disgusting. Only a pure masochist would think sexual thoughts while doing a pelvic exam.

Are you concerned because he will be working in an almost all-female environment? The females that he will be working with will all be tired, sleep-deprived, overworked, and will probably yell at him for doing something wrong at some point. (Hey, all med students get yelled at at some point.) I doubt that that would excite him all that much either.

So don't worry about it.

You need to discuss this with him and let him know your concern. You need to respect his career but trust him and know that he is with you for a reason.