Are co-Authorships valued?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chunglee

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been a co author in 3 papers so far :cool:. It's a lot of work and a huge time commitment. I was wondering, are they worth it for getting into med school or should I stop asking professors if they need help with their research. I usually spend 3 hours a day 5 days a week on this :mad:, and if I stopped working on papers I could study more MCATS/other pre med activities.

Let me know and thanks for the advice!

Members don't see this ad.

People just hate me when I tell them that I know how to do the problem they are stuck on.... and then proceed to not help them. They also get annoyed when I talk about my grades (3.98, 1 A- in a stupid english class). I just feel like I am not hurting anyone - I am totally neutral. When they get angry at me I just let them know that while I am at Harvard, they will be in the bahamas :p

I know the answer to your question. :rolleyes:

:ninja:

I have been a co author in 3 papers so far :cool:. It's a lot of work and a huge time commitment. I was wondering, are they worth it for getting into med school or should I stop asking professors if they need help with their research. I usually spend 3 hours a day 5 days a week on this :mad:, and if I stopped working on papers I could study more MCATS/other pre med activities.

I know the answer tooo...but you are gonna be in the bahamas while im at harvard.

Members don't see this ad :)
Until you do it 7 days a week, quit your b*tchin.

And HB... couldn't have said it better myself :lol:

Why are you guys being so mean :confused:
I never did anything to you. Please judge me by the actions you WITNESS not what you hear. Yes I have done that stuff, but what have I ever done to you?

Cmon guys, Im trying to be the bigger person, but you have to meet me halfway at least.

Why are you guys being so mean :confused:
I never did anything to you. Please judge me by the actions you WITNESS not what you hear. Yes I have done that stuff, but what have I ever done to you?

Cmon guys, Im trying to be the bigger person, but you have to meet me halfway at least.
No it wont help you...so just quit now.

:ninja:

Ban this trolleybus.

Hey I am trying to act better, but you guys aren't giving me a chance. Admins/Mods please notice this.

I've never seen this before: :ninja:

:sleep:

shouldn't you be busy studying or doing other pre med activities