Are most people who enter medical school single and ready to mingle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studentdoctor08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or are most already in committed relationships?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah just bring the lube

Most Dudes are single... Most females are not so much... However their is still a strong UG population that is ready and will to accept.... Many are pre med so they are suckers for the real deal med student...;)

Now quit making these threads and get on match.com and find somebody already....

Members don't see this ad :)
The number of in-relationship people starts out high and then plummets during first semester.

Couldn't this also describe any random undergraduate year? :confused:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

???

ZnqQ5.gif

This guy is definitely high.

Members don't see this ad :)
images

^ real pic of me. Holler at me. I'm single and ready to mingle.

Sigh, the "truck driver" thing is a copypasta (written meme) popular on the bodybuilding forums.

Starting to wonder why so many Misc Trolls come here though...this is pretty much the last place you'd expect to find guidos and meatheads.

Sigh, the "truck driver" thing is a copypasta (written meme) popular on the bodybuilding forums.

Starting to wonder why so many Misc Trolls come here though...this is pretty much the last place you'd expect to find guidos and meatheads.

kind of hypocritical, specially since ur username is HughMyron... btw, do u even lift?

kind of hypocritical, specially since ur username is HughMyron... btw, do u even lift?

Yeah, but I'm not that big :(. 6'0", 207 lbs, 14% bf.

Now it's time for your stats hehehe.

if you have thy aesthetics they will come

A true classic. :thumbup:

EDIT: For those who don't get it: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Are You Aware...

wat

Lol, that escalated quickly. 2/10.