Are my DAT scores good enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

student82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have read these posts for a while but this is my first one. I am taking the DAT in about a week or two and I took a practice test at kaplan. My scores were,

AA: 12
TS: 17
PS: 22

I havent really studied for the test yet, but im going to live in the kaplan book for the next couple weeks. I am wondering if these scores are good enough to get in. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

the 12 is not good , but usually on the real test you'll do better but try to bring it up to a 20 for AA

This must be a misprint or a joke...

if you averaged 12 and got a 17 for TS... that means you averaged a 4.5 in RC and QR...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, I have read these posts for a while but this is my first one. I am taking the DAT in about a week or two and I took a practice test at kaplan. My scores were,

AA: 12
TS: 17
PS: 22

I havent really studied for the test yet, but im going to live in the kaplan book for the next couple weeks. I am wondering if these scores are good enough to get in. thanks!

these scores will get you into Harvard man!!!

it was a practice test.... you guys who are making jokes either have had a sever lapse in brain thought or you are really just that stupid and cant grasp the fact that the 12 was not on the actual test and this person is just asking for future advice...