Are my friends jealous of me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
all my friends act very snooty around me, it's almost becuz they like wish they were me or sumthing lol, what should i do?

Members don't see this ad.

all my friends act very snooty around me, it's almost becuz they like wish they were me or sumthing lol, what should i do?

Congratulations. It only took 4 posts for you to become my least favorite SDN poster.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's probably because they don't like you.

0-10Troll.png

Go on a robbery spree.

Of course they wish they were you... in fact, SO DOES THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

You put 0 effort into that troll. I'm kind of offended.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your style of dialogue makes me think you are a 13 year old girl. If that is truly the case then rest assured, I do not want to be you.

Is this Sarah Palin??? :smuggrin:

What should you do?! Let those angry bitches do they job!! Make sure they keep talking about YOU, that's what they should do. And get plenty more of those 'friends' cause if you don't want em I sure do!! Everytime you pass one of those fake hos look back and SMILE because they are making you FAMOUS. Keep that fiery jealousy alive!! The better you look the angrier they get. Isn't that funny? F---ing Hilarious.

Embrace the haters!! Don't fool yourself into thinking you live in a world without haters. Be grateful God has answered your prayers, you NEED haters!! You need them to survive!! If you already have 5 you better WERK on getting 5 more. What are you doing spending time on the internet??!! Get insured against identity theft because EVERYONE wants to be YOU!!

share your cocaine, let everyone do a line if that magic white powder you got...that'd make you a great friend.

I think the OP might have been a troll....Those things are nasty!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.