B

Blade28

Wow...good question. Probably, if it's an accredited online school (like University of Phoenix), no?

About the Ads

SpiritiualDuck

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
NRAI2001 said:
Do u know of any good places to take one from?
Check out UC Berkeley. They have an extension program that offers online courses. They are inexpensive too.

B

Blade28

Wow, back in the day, wish I could have taken some fun online classes for credit. :(

hsouth

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2003
Rochester, NY
Visit site
Status
Lots of schools offer online courses as part of their regular cirriculum (I went to RIT and I know they offer tons of "distance learning" courses). And they're not all easy - Online Biochem kicked my butt!

~H

thewzdoc

Ah Newton...how quaint.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
Status
hsouth said:
Lots of schools offer online courses as part of their regular cirriculum (I went to RIT and I know they offer tons of "distance learning" courses). And they're not all easy - Online Biochem kicked my butt!

~H
A lot of schools offer "Distance Learning" as part of the normal curriculum. I've found that in some ways the online courses are more difficult, the professor can't see the "WTF" look on your face. Most of the time I had to return to the campus to take the final exam. Some classes didn't require this...the workload is much greater too at some of the online classes.

About the Ads