Are people still using TopScore for DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krisnocaries

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

For those that have already taken the DAT and used TopScore to study, how is TopScore compared to the real DAT?

I just took a full length practice test today and my scores were horrible! I've been studying for about 2 months now so there's no excuse for such a low score.

Any advice helps !

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Most people nowadays are primarily using destroyer for studying content and bootcamp for timed practice. There is also a camp of students using DAT Genius but it had mixed reviews, maybe cause it's relatively newer compared to the BC and destroyer

I have top score but only took the first exam. I did horrible as well so you're not alone. I'm going to take the other ones very soon. The PAT is horrible but all the other sections seem to reflect the actual DAT well enough.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Topscore while not the best is still useful imo. You will get soem QR questions in their style and it's a good beginners tool for RC as it's like 90% S+D (real one should be more like 80%)

I had one biology question that was the same as a topscore question but I wouldn't say necessarily it was that similar to the real DAT. My top score tests were Bio: 19 GC: 18 OC:23 QR: 19 then I only did one more before my DAT and I just did GC: 19 OC: 25. My actual scores from today were a Bio:22 GC:23 OC:23 QR:16 (fml)