Are scores always released on a Wednesday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CW3469

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that Step 1 scores are always released on a Wednesday. Is this true? Around what time, usually?

I read the Step 1 Bulletin of information but it's not in there (only says 3-4 weeks after).

I appreciate the help in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe that is correct. They held scores a couple extra weeks during this spring (I think due to high volume, but not really sure). They were released to my school then my school sent me an email. Because I'm pretty OCD about things like this (which I'm guessing you are too), you could probably find them a half our or so earlier on the nbme website (depending on how your school works). Mine were up by noon. Good luck!

count four wednesdays if you took it in the early part of the week; three if you took it at the end of the week.

I believe that is correct. They held scores a couple extra weeks during this spring (I think due to high volume, but not really sure). They were released to my school then my school sent me an email. Because I'm pretty OCD about things like this (which I'm guessing you are too), you could probably find them a half our or so earlier on the nbme website (depending on how your school works). Mine were up by noon. Good luck!

count four wednesdays if you took it in the early part of the week; three if you took it at the end of the week.

Thanks a lot for the responses. Looks like Wednesday it is, for me.