are seats still available for NYU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinka

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey guys, do you know how many seats are still available for NYU in the comming up fall? Is it too late if I only got an interview now?? Thanks.

Joe70h8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I can't really give you a definitive answer. However, with NYU's high tuition and class size, I have a feeling many seats will open up due to people choosing different schools. So if you have an interview and/or have been waitlisted, there's still a fair chance to get in. This probably goes for any school, but especially the large/expensive private schools...that's my .02.

Good luck.

amichail

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was placed on the waitlist for NYU... and just today they sent me an email requesting my fall grades... I don't know what that really means, however that does mean that they are still looking @ waitlistees! Hope that helps

Whahoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ya I called today and was told that there are still seats available. I was also told that they will be reviewing those on the waitlist come March based on MERIT. GL to all

CaliDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
then it is the question of how they would define MERIT:

fall grades?
your dat scores?
what is it?

Ya I called today and was told that there are still seats available. I was also told that they will be reviewing those on the waitlist come March based on MERIT. GL to all

tinka

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys, thank you for your imput, at least some hope :)))