• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

tinka

10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys, do you know how many seats are still available for NYU in the comming up fall? Is it too late if I only got an interview now?? Thanks.

Joe70h8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Sorry, but I can't really give you a definitive answer. However, with NYU's high tuition and class size, I have a feeling many seats will open up due to people choosing different schools. So if you have an interview and/or have been waitlisted, there's still a fair chance to get in. This probably goes for any school, but especially the large/expensive private schools...that's my .02.

Good luck.

amichail

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
I was placed on the waitlist for NYU... and just today they sent me an email requesting my fall grades... I don't know what that really means, however that does mean that they are still looking @ waitlistees! Hope that helps

About the Ads

Whahoo

10+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Ya I called today and was told that there are still seats available. I was also told that they will be reviewing those on the waitlist come March based on MERIT. GL to all

CaliDDS

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
then it is the question of how they would define MERIT:

fall grades?
your dat scores?
what is it?

Ya I called today and was told that there are still seats available. I was also told that they will be reviewing those on the waitlist come March based on MERIT. GL to all

tinka

10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hi guys, thank you for your imput, at least some hope :)))

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.