1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Are Some of my classes to old?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by brigid67, May 30, 2000.

1. brigid67

brigid67 New Member

Hi, I am a single mother of 2 and am currently finishing up my pre-med pre-req's. I am a registered nurse at the moment and have taken my bio, anatomy, physiology, and gen. chem quite awhile ago. By the time I apply some of the classes wiill be almost 10 yrs old. Does this matter or will I have to repeat them? I have not yet taken the m-cat and my gpa is 3.7.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. whynotme?

whynotme? Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi,
    I think that this topic has been addressed in a couple of other posts and the general consensus was that there wasn't a time limit on classes, but that it might be good to retake them so they are fresh for the mcat. See if you can find some reference to this subject in earlier posts, as I know it has been addressed. Sorry I wasn't more help [​IMG]

4. mermaid

mermaid Member
    10+ Year Member

The schools where I've checked on have 10 years set as their time limit for classes. Then they are considered outdated. My best advice would look at the premed requirements for where you want to apply. They usually have this addressed somewhere...
    Hopefully you can find it somewhere. Good Luck!