Are some of the premeds soon to be doctors on this forum, whinning little babies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

I was reading scooby's thread on the minority thingie and disagree and agree with a couple of posters...

but the childesh name calling and fighting in page 4 is getting to become ludicrious?

"oh u changed what i said"
"ur throwing sand in my face"

blah blah blah,...it's like a bunch of premeds fighting with each other?! is this how med school going to be like the next 4 years?

good grief, in the same classes everyday...
samebody say hello to junior high :(

Ok, people!? just so u know...I'm with the "in" crowd... :D :cool:

jeesuz 140 students in one room, with everyone thinking their god's gift to man, and all type Apersonalities...dang I hope there is no group work....cuz their might be some bridges burning here....

and if there are any girls who have the hots for me...u dont have to wait four years like that person on the lounge thread...just give me ur number now, and we both take care of it.... :wink:

good grief...something tells me I don't have to worry about simply doing well in anatomy class....here comes the popularity contests...

Members don't see this ad.

sometimes my parents are more immature than i am, even about racial slurs and discrimination. i think most of us are more mature about discrimination than our parents.

and i agree with you, any ling's out there better give me a ring. dont be scared because i wont reject you. i'm a nice guy. just come shukmydeek.

this is a pointless thread. as such, it belongs in the lounge. :)
type A represent!