Are the adcoms reading this!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dumbest premed

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just thought of something...the adcoms might be following these posts too!! Like if someone gives their first name and their interview date and then posts something negative about the school that they interviewed at an adcom member can read that and make their decision based on that....gotta be careful. On the other hand...if you say something positive about their school on here they might make their decision based on that.....

So I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the nice adcom people who will be taking the time to review my application next year. I love you all!!!;) :D

Members don't see this ad.

yeah... we've discussed this already. if they're reading it, they're finding out who we are. i'm not hiding my drunken antics or my love for women from anyone.

p

Members don't see this ad :)
I've always thought that medical students weren't the only ones who read these forums. I've just made it my practice to be careful what I say. :D

Not that I have anything to hide.....

bah.....adcoms r busy ppl - me thinks they gots better things to do w/ their time :(

Iam sure they have nothing better to do.

Originally posted by dumbest premed
I just thought of something...the adcoms might be following these posts too!!

..I think you'd be surprised...

Oh well, if they are reading! NEOUCOM, let me in!!!! I am a great person and will make a great doctor :)

You never know who is reading them. I have heard tales that some admissions directors like to read Interview Feedback to see what people are saying about their schools, so I guess that it is possible someone on an admissions committee could be reading what we are posting here.

By the way, UCLA 2000, I love your signature! It made me laugh::laugh: !

Originally posted by Dr. Hugh Hefner
bah.....adcoms r busy ppl - me thinks they gots better things to do w/ their time :(

They are really busy, but it is pretty easy for them to look since most everything being said about their school if all together in one nice thread. A few minutes a day wouldn't kill them, especially when trying to find out the word on the street during waitlist time.

the washu viewbook actually quotes someone from interview feedback. i thought that was interesting...