Are the classified trustworthy on here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgiaultra

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy Dr. Collins for next cycle but I don't want to toss 300 dollars for the newest version which probably has few updates. I see a couple people selling on here but I would like some reviews on experiences people have had on this site. Trustworthy?

Members don't see this ad.

I bought Dr Collins from here but didn't get the one with the newest updates (the changes were minor and I didn't wanna pay too much) and everything went through fine! The guy I got it from was trustworthy, I can't speak for everyone else though

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

For 2016 updates. There are passage practice updates that is on new test. For last year updates. The changes are minor but this year is different.

I'm looking to buy Dr. Collins for next cycle but I don't want to toss 300 dollars for the newest version which probably has few updates. I see a couple people selling on here but I would like some reviews on experiences people have had on this site. Trustworthy?

Hi! I have a dr. Collins that I bought not through SDN but from a coworker, I don't have the updates as well (used them for PCATs in Jan 16) but willing to drop price just to get it off my hands. I got into school and won't be needing it. I can provide pictures with the date and your name if you'd like. I'll be selling a combo though of dr Collins and PCAT destroyer. Honestly if you can understand calc, have a good sense of your bio like parts, how systems work, and the phases of mitosis, you should be in at least the 70% range. Price would be much lower than yours but PM me. Let me know if you are interested/if you're in the Boston area and comfortable I could do a meet up as well
ImageUploadedBySDN1458139103.318284.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.