Are the Ladies in Med School generally cute?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicalMonkey

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought this could become an interesting thread, plus...honestly, i'm curious.

Members don't see this ad.

dude, watch house! that will give u an idea of the chicks in med school

Members don't see this ad :)
Orange. Yellow blends into the page too much for me. I was forever having my husband pick up orange highlighters at Staples for me.

"I wrote my dad a letter using a highlighter, but he just thought I was trying to show him certain parts of a piece of paper."

Soft-bake cookies for anyone who can identify the author of that quote.

I'm all about the blue sharpie accent hilighters... impossible to find.

SAN27010_2_1.JPG

Members don't see this ad :)
"I wrote my dad a letter using a highlighter, but he just thought I was trying to show him certain parts of a piece of paper."

Soft-bake cookies for anyone who can identify the author of that quote.

Mitch Hedberg.

I like chocolate chip cookies. :)

I think this question ranks somewhere below "Which highlighter do you run out of fastest?" as far as being interesting or relevant.

Haha that's a lie and you know it. Don't say you haven't thought about it. ;)

Mitch Hedberg.

I like chocolate chip cookies. :)

I saw one of his last shows just about two weeks before he died.

"An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs: 'Escalator out of service, sorry for the convenience.'"

When we were on acid, we would go into the woods, because there was less chance that you would run into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. My friend Duane was there, raising his right hand, swearing to help prevent forest fires. He told me, "Mitchell, Smokey is way more intense in person!"

Possibly the funniest thing ever. Especially his enunciation. Poor Mitch.

You guys should check out the secret SDN crush thread.

Yes, and they are always looking. They will go for fellow med students, business, law, undergrad, grad science, whatever.

One thing you can be sure about is that most certainly are cuter than the physics grads! You can see this even in the undergrad.

One thing you can be sure about is that most certainly are cuter than the physics grads! You can see this even in the undergrad.

who are in turn slightly cuter than the math grads

Which department has the cutest girls? That is a real question asked by a freshmen. I would say is psy.

as long as they are smart and independent, I am cool.

I predict that Handy will get laid the most in medical school...vs. you totally superficial guys. Mark my words.

Medicine fellow.

Oh God, so true. I did have one girl in my classes who was basically a stereotypical sorority girl...except for that whole astrophysics degree thing. She was a nice break from the rest of them. :D

Like I said in the crush thread, if we already have cool, smart, similar interests and eventually wealthy out of the way, I'm willing to be pretty lenient in the looks department.

Some are cute, many of these are attached. Odds are good you will want to date outside of your school.

exactly! except in my case i am trying to convince my bf that i won't leave him for a fellow student/doctor :cool:

I predict that Handy will get laid the most in medical school...vs. you totally superficial guys. Mark my words.

Quality, not quantity. Any old oaf can bag a 5, it's all about closing on the perfect 10.

Quality, not quantity. Any old oaf can bag a 5, it's all about closing on the perfect 10.

Trying to bag a 10 is ******ed, man. You'd go months without getting laid. If you shoot for 7s and 8s, you get a nice tradeoff between quality and quantity.

Trying to bag a 10 is ******ed, man. You'd go months without getting laid. If you shoot for 7s and 8s, you get a nice tradeoff between quality and quantity.

That's where the multi-tasking comes in my friend. You have the 7 or 8 as a sure thing while you pick away at the prospective 10. ;)

That's where the multi-tasking comes in my friend. You have the 7 or 8 as a sure thing while you pick away at the prospective 10. ;)

True, but as the saying goes, "can you place your feet in more than 2 rowboats at a time?"

as long as they are smart and independent, I am cool.

You're cool... but you wouldn't hit that

it's okay, you can tell the truth

Hm.... the old pre-med advice still applies here.

Apply broadly and early

True, but as the saying goes, "can you place your feet in more than 2 rowboats at a time?"

The answer is yes. you put one row boat below you and one row boat above you.... wait, are we still talking about boats?

There's nothing more attractive to me than a hot nerdy chick that loves science :D

Personally, I think nerdiness can make a 7 into a 10

Unfortunately, nerdiness is often inversely related to self-confidence, which from what I hear, is a huge deal breaker for girls

Psych? Not a chance. I have a BA in psych. The psych girls at my school... meh. Some cuties, many un-cuties.

Business (due to sample size bias, heh), then communication (for some God-only-knows reason). Then 50 other majors, then biology.

My theory is that the uglier the woman, the more educated she has to be to get by in this world. Most of the 10s I know coast through life getting by on looks.

Bottom line: medgirls are probably hideous and we will most likely have to fish outside of our pond

My theory is that the uglier the woman, the more educated she has to be to get by in this world. Most of the 10s I know coast through life getting by on looks.

Bottom line: medgirls are probably hideous and we will most likely have to fish outside of our pond

At the risk of being flamed I'm going to suggest the universal constant equation again:

B1*B2=c

where B1 = brain size
where B2 = beauty index (or boob size depending on your preferences)
and where c = constant

don't kill me!

You're so wrong. There are plenty of good looking med school girls. I guess you don't go to an undergrad w/ a med school?

Psych? Not a chance. I have a BA in psych. The psych girls at my school... meh. Some cuties, many un-cuties.

Business (due to sample size bias, heh), then communication (for some God-only-knows reason). Then 50 other majors, then biology.

There r some good ones in bio but they r cut throat b$#chs

At the risk of being flamed I'm going to suggest the universal constant equation again:

B1*B2=c

where B1 = brain size
and where c = constant

don't kill me!

Pure, unadulterated genius.

UVA: I go to UCLA and last years MS1 class was repulsive

But we premed guys are soooooooo hot. You want nerdy check out the premed population.

B1*B2=c

where B1 = brain size
and where c = constant

don't kill me!

Ok, I'm going to give you the text equivalent of the smack upside the head on behalf of all my smokin' hottie classmates that are also consistently out-scoring me on exams.

:slap: