roxie2love

10+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I was wondering if anyone knows of any legit online DAT study materials that are free? I have the Kaplan book and I feel that I need some new questions and problems, because I've gone over all the examples a bunch of times. I'm especially interested in PAT sections! Any help or advice would be great! Thanks in advance!

adizzle87

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
free...none that I know of. Crack DAT PAT is essential, Kaplan is relatively weak in preparing you for that and even the smarter kids would be lucky to top a 20 by using Kaplan's PAT practice exams alone.

This isn't something you can really skimp out on, so i'd get Cliffs AP Biology as well.

allstardentist

All-Star
10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2006
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
i remember either cliff note or spark notes had a free set of SAT math questions. Althought they are slightly different, i used them as practice problems. The ''good'' resources are not ususally free. check out my blog.

jalpari02

10+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I was wondering if anyone knows of any legit online DAT study materials that are free? I have the Kaplan book and I feel that I need some new questions and problems, because I've gone over all the examples a bunch of times. I'm especially interested in PAT sections! Any help or advice would be great! Thanks in advance!

I just downloaded a sample test from the ADA website. here's the link:

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/dat_test_sampleitems.pdf

if the link doesn't work, go to ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat

the link for sample test is under the Additional Resources column on the right hand side. It's called DAT Sample Test Items and it's a pdf file.

enjoy!

About the Ads

MTD52

Class of 2014
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2008
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.