Are there any free DAT materials online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roxie2love

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of any legit online DAT study materials that are free? I have the Kaplan book and I feel that I need some new questions and problems, because I've gone over all the examples a bunch of times. I'm especially interested in PAT sections! Any help or advice would be great! Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

free...none that I know of. Crack DAT PAT is essential, Kaplan is relatively weak in preparing you for that and even the smarter kids would be lucky to top a 20 by using Kaplan's PAT practice exams alone.

This isn't something you can really skimp out on, so i'd get Cliffs AP Biology as well.

i remember either cliff note or spark notes had a free set of SAT math questions. Althought they are slightly different, i used them as practice problems. The ''good'' resources are not ususally free. check out my blog.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any legit online DAT study materials that are free? I have the Kaplan book and I feel that I need some new questions and problems, because I've gone over all the examples a bunch of times. I'm especially interested in PAT sections! Any help or advice would be great! Thanks in advance!

I just downloaded a sample test from the ADA website. here's the link:

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/dat_test_sampleitems.pdf

if the link doesn't work, go to ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat

the link for sample test is under the Additional Resources column on the right hand side. It's called DAT Sample Test Items and it's a pdf file.

enjoy!

Members don't see this ad :)
It is a bit shortened. Maybe 1 RC passage only and a few less QR questions. It is almost full...:rolleyes:

lol thanks for clearing that up. Regardless, it's free, which is a definite plus haha