Are there any good Blogs or Vlogs by DO students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FlatIsJustice

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just want something to read or watch about what it's like to be a DO student.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I second Student Doctor Thompson. He just started residency as well.

AOA Anesthesia in Tulsa.....baller! :rolleyes: too bad he was banking on that residency merger that was gonna happen in 2015 (from his MD vs DO video as a first year)

Reactions: 1 users
doctor.mike on Instagram is a DO resident. He doesn't talk about the osteopathic side of things much, and he's largely famous for being nice to look at, but he gives good insight into life as a resident.

Reactions: 1 user
doctor.mike on Instagram is a DO resident. He doesn't talk about the osteopathic side of things much, and he's largely famous for being nice to look at, but he gives good insight into life as a resident.
I'm a straight guy, but Dr Mike is really hot..

Reactions: 2 users
AOA Anesthesia in Tulsa.....baller! :rolleyes: too bad he was banking on that residency merger that was gonna happen in 2015 (from his MD vs DO video as a first year)
His program still has an entire year to get ACGME accreditation. If that happens he'll graduate from an ACGME program. Sounds like a win to me.

Your need to belittle people for no reason exposes your insecurities - and it's pretty cringeworthy sometimes.

Reactions: 5 users

To his credit, he's not claiming to be a baller. Most of his videos are about work life balance, "day in the life," etc.

Reactions: 3 users
To his credit, he's not claiming to be a baller. Most of his videos are about work life balance, "day in the life," etc.
Well he did claim he does the dishes every night.
I bet he regrets having his wife on the channel to dispel that myth.:eek: