Are there any MD SMPs, post-baccs, or Master's one year programs (linked/feed in) that are "easy?"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennis Guy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So, I'm not looking for an easy way in because I know these programs are difficult. However, could any of you list any one year programs for MD schools that are not as strenuous in requirements because I keep hearing from forums that you need no less than a 3.6 in their programs, which is rather stiff and want to make my experience as easy as possible? Could any of you list these sorts of programs for MD schools that are specifically linked/feed in that have interviews and acceptances for people that make below a 3.5cGPA in the program? Thank you all for your time, insight, advice, and assistance..... it is greatly appreciated!!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

So, I'm not looking for an easy way in... However, I want to make my experience as easy as possible

I took the filler out of your quote to show you what you're really saying. SMPs are hard because they're designed to separate the wheat from the chaff. The SMP doesn't want to get a bad reputation by sending unsuitable candidates to medical schools. They'll struggle and fail out and create more headaches (and less tuition). If that happens then the value proposition of that SMP school is ruined.

If you go to an SMP, it's basically your last shot of getting into med school: Do well and you've got a very high chance of matriculating. Do poorly and your path to med school is over.

Reactions: 3 users
You want a hard SMP. The people in my class who have done an SMP are on cruise control for the first class... as it pretty much goes over all the SMP stuff in 6 weeks lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.