Are there any med schools you absolutely wouldnt go to even if

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StaceyLewUWM

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any med schools you absolutely wouldnt go to even if that was the only place you got it ?

I would never go to Ros Franklin, Moorehouse, any school in NYC nor any DO school. I would rather try again the next year. Even then I would never go to Ros Franklin. I would rather go to a DO school than Ros Franklin.

Are there any schools you wont go to ?

Members don't see this ad.

Howard, Morehouse, Colorado(just because the out of state tuition is ridiculous)

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno what personal reasons anyone would have about not going to a med school (your RFU distaste most likely stems from the probation).

I would have to say geographically, I wouldn't go out west.

Medikit said:
Then don't apply to those schools
boring response bro, of course she wouldn't if she didn't want to go...(you didn't right stacey?)

I would probably say anything foreign and North Dakota's school.

StaceyLewUWM said:
Are there any med schools you absolutely wouldnt go to even if that was the only place you got it ?

I would never go to Ros Franklin, Moorehouse, any school in NYC nor any DO school. I would rather try again the next year. Even then I would never go to Ros Franklin. I would rather go to a DO school than Ros Franklin.

Are there any schools you wont go to ?

Hey stacey, why would u never go to ros franklin?

It is the worst med school I know of.... I think I would prefer to go to school in the Carib. At least it is warm there. I just wouldnt want to go to the worst school in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.