Are there any non-trad students willing to read my personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michow87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I could really use the help. Plus, I guarantee that my personal statement will be a more entertaining read than the standard PS. Thank you to all who respond!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems you got many people on the job, but if you need one more, I'm here to help.

If you need more input, I can take a look too.

It looks like you got tons of reviewers, but I'll read it too if you would like!

OMG corgi avatar!! :)

I'll do it. Would you mind taking a look at one of mine?

will pm ya

I'll throw my 2 cents in as well if you need more help!

It looks like you have a lot of people, but send it my way if you want I would love to read it!

The more the merrier. Would you look at mine, too?

"It isn't where you come from. It's where you're going that counts." Ella Fitzgerald

The more the merrier. Would you look at mine, too?

"It isn't where you come from. It's where you're going that counts." Ella Fitzgerald

Sure, pm it to me.

I could really use the help. Plus, I guarantee that my personal statement will be a more entertaining read than the standard PS. Thank you to all who respond!
Hey MICHOW87,

Toss it over here. I would love to take a look at it.

If you still need someone else, I can read it as well. I'm not extremely strong on grammar, but can help with flow and clarity.

Wow! I am taken aback by how many of you are willing to give my PS a look. Thank you all so much. I will send my PS via private message. If any of you have an essay that you would like me to look at, feel free to send it my way as well. Thank you all!