Are there more DO schools in California or Texas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hongiddong

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was browsing the web, but I could not really pin point the total public and private DO schools in California and Texas.

My last question was, would DO schools(including private and public) be cheaper in Texas?

Members don't see this ad.

Practice your Google-fu, it is weak.

There is one DO school in Texas. Yes it is cheap if you are a Texas resident.

Reactions: 1 users
I was browsing the web, but I could not really pin point the total public and private DO schools in California and Texas.

My last question was, would DO schools(including private and public) be cheaper in Texas?

Search "AACOMAS CIB" and they will have a list and info for all the DO schools.

CA only has Western and Toruo. Texas only has TCOM. TCOM is cheapest as it is public.

Typically public schools are cheaper due to state funding and large philanthropic donations.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
The DO school in Texas is not a member of AACOMAS. So, FYI, grade replacement won't work at that particular DO school.

Practice your Google-fu, it is weak.

There is one DO school in Texas. Yes it is cheap if you are a Texas resident.
It's cheap even if you aren't a resident. But good luck getting in!

It's cheap even if you aren't a resident. But good luck getting in!

A classmate and I were recently discussing what advice we would give to our younger siblings if they were to choose medicine as a career. I told him I would give the advice to move to Texas for a year and work, then apply to med school.

Reactions: 2 users
Texas will be opening a new DO school next year. University of the Incarnate Word, in San Antonio.

Last edited:
Any plants to open DO schools near the US/Canadian border up North? Why is it so empty of DO schools?
Why is Canada so empty in general up north... Oh wait
32254485.jpg