Are these schools still inviting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Isabella

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are these schools still inviting for interviews?

NYMC
JHU
George Washington
Tufts
USC

Also, do you know if they send out their rejections at the end or on a rolling basis.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if they're still inviting for interviews, but George Washington has sent out pre-interview rejections already (got mine a little over a week ago)

Keck-USC is still sending out interview invitations and according to their website (secondary application website), they interview until May. I hope this helps you out. I am not sure about the other schools. Maybe someone else can post their information regarding the other schools here. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I don't know about the others, but I was at JHU about a month ago & they are on rolling admissions so they will keep interviewing for at least another month I believe.

JHU , NYMC- do they send out preinterview rejection letters at the end or on a rolling basis!

I think some people on this board have received pre-interview rejections from NYMC and Tufts. I did not apply to Tufts, but I have been complete since November at NYMC and haven't heard a peep from them.

I called Tufts a week ago they said they interview thru April...too bad I got a rejection letter on 3/10!!! Still waiting, but not holding my breath, for NYMC...I'll let you know if I hear anything!! Good Luck!! :)

Still Waitlisted in 4 States,
Spin :D

i was wondering the same thing about gw but this guy i know just got invited by snail mail for an interview there about 2 weeks ago. i heard tufts is still sending interviews but i haven't heard anything from either one of them.