Are these schools still sending interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MNgrrl

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone gotten one recently?

SLU
Tufts
Loyola
Rush
Drexel

I know several of these say they interview into April...

Members don't see this ad.

Got one for SLU the other day......interviewing in late april

I am waiting for Rush and Loyola as well. At this point, I begin to give up hope on those schools. In the past years, Rush sent out preinterview on hold letters to many applicants. This year, however, I haven't seen anyone mentioning about this letter. I wonder if anyone received an on hold letter from Rush.:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just recently received an interview invite for Drexel. Scheduled it for mid April.

Hope this helps!

rmp

I called Tufts to ask if they had already sent out all their interview invites, and the lady gave me an emphatic no for an answer. Apperantly people who haven't heard yet will get either an invite or a rejection by early April.

Originally posted by rmp
Just recently received an interview invite for Drexel. Scheduled it for mid April.

Hope this helps!

rmp

Hey! I scheduled mine like a month ago and the earliest they had was May! Bastards...:mad:

Originally posted by KarateGirl
Hey! I scheduled mine like a month ago and the earliest they had was May! Bastards...:mad:

Same with me and the earliest they had was March 30th, what a load of crap. Also, I got an interview invite from SLU last week and it is in mid April. Anyone know about Albany, Loyola, Finch, or Wake Forest?

i just got a rejection from Tufts today. Still waiting on (no interview yet on any of these):

1. UIC (university of illinois at chicago)
2. Drexel
3. Temple
4. SLU
5. Albany
6. Johns Hopkins (although recording says interviewing has been concluded for the 2004 entering class)
7. Wright State (afraid to call back...last time the admissions lady was very angry when I requested for a status update ... i dare anyone to call ... let me know the outcome!).
8. Penn State (hoping to hear something soon)
9. Rush (called today, but they said please only call on friday ... or maybe they said thurs ... i forgot).

Please let usknow if anyone has had recent invites @ these schools for interviews or recently received rejections ...thanks

SLU will be interviewing until the end of April. It's possible that they could still be sending out the last few interview invites. I believe Drexel is still sending them out. Good luck to anyone else who's an unfortunate member of the "no acceptances yet club".

thanks for the update. i'm hoping for a miracle ... i love when the "multiple accepted students" complain about not wanting to go to X school. Let's keep those waiting lists moving!

If you scheduled a "late" interview at Drexel, then try calling every so often to see if new spots opened up (Easier for people that are a car or train ride away, obviously). People cancel all the time. Why does having interviews booked through April make Drexel lame? They are just organized with going through the files the first time to pick out people they want to interview so that they can spend time interviewing and accepting/rejecting only.

st85...you asked about wake forest.....i believe they finished interviewing 2 weeks ago....we should all be receiving rejections soon.