Are topics on "Skin" and "Ear" on the real DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are topics on "Skin" and "Ear" on the real DAT? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

if by skin you mean like anatomy type questions...like dermis, epidermis, subcutaneous, structure and function...things like that..it can def. come up. As far as biology stuff goes, they can pretty much take things from anywhere. I had about 10 questions on annelids. so yes, it's possible

Members don't see this ad :)
if by skin you mean like anatomy type questions...like dermis, epidermis, subcutaneous, structure and function...things like that..it can def. come up. As far as biology stuff goes, they can pretty much take things from anywhere. I had about 10 questions on annelids. so yes, it's possible

10 Annelids questions!!! What could they possibly ask that would come up with ten question on just that!

10 Annelids questions!!! What could they possibly ask that would come up with ten question on just that!

I was asked quite a few anatomy questions regarding annelids...then physiological questions...then a couple that were related to reproduction...craziest **** I have ever seen...good thing I read up on worms haha