Are U Going to WesternU???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cliff Burton

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great responses from you WesternU Stu's.

Do you'all have any plans for this summer, It might be the last extended free time we have for a while.

I was thinking of taking my ol datsun down to baja , see how far it gets, surfing and camping all the way. Any takers.

Two other trips 4sure i'm doing are Idaho for around a week(we have a little ranchito), and San Miguel in Baja, if my friends can get it togenter.

If you are fun loving and like this kind of horseplay, tell me and we'll hook up something.

Later, David aka cliff burton.

[This message has been edited by Cliff Burton (edited 03-16-99).]

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I have been accepted to WesternU.
I sent in my deposit check in Feb. and they sent me a ton of stuff to fill out. I had to start the Hep B vaccination last week. I called my pediatrician's office to get coppies of my other immunizations and they said that there was no record of me being a patient on their computer. I told them that when I was a patient they did not have a computer. She then told me that she was going to have to dig around in the attic to see if she could find my chart. I hope that she can find my chart. I don't feel like having to take all those shots again.

Premed1

PS Clif, don't forget to sign up for AIM (see post)

I was accepted to Western University in October. It's good to hear from others headed toward COMP. Do you guys already live in California? What schools do you/did you attend?

Members don't see this ad :)
WesternU folk,

Cliff, I wrote you a response on the "allopathic" forum. Like JY I was accepted in October. Currently I am doing my M.S. in Northern California. I'm ready to leave this cold and rainy weather for the beautiful sun and surf in Southern Cal! We should all plan a beach party or something before we start class. Nick tells me that the first semester is going to be hell.

Later,

EDGAR

Hello to all
I could not respond any earlier than that - I was visiting COMP.
Clif - I hope you get to join us ( are you still waiting on COMP's reply or have you been accepted?
The weather down there is beautiful!!
--Nicolas--
WesternU'03

Thank you for the optimistic answer. I have been placed on the wait list at COMP for now. I had a bad interview I think.

But, I do hope I get to be a classmate rather than a colleague.

Later.
cliff

PS - I am always down for some time in BAJA before becoming an MS1.

[This message has been edited by cliff (edited 03-22-99).]