Are volumes picking up again?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Volume was artificially low due to not being open, I don't see why it wouldn't be "back to normal" if that is how you choose to run your clinic. If anything you will get patients who are putting off surgery to avoid being in a hospital, which will direct more of them to interventional pain.

Members don't see this ad.

Got my reports in for April. We actually had the most office visits ever in my practice in April. I guess I was giving away 100 visits every month due to patient issues (sick, funeral, out of state) etc. I did several Telemed visits on patients that were in the hospital. I had about 10 patients that would have no showed Monday for instance (my staff didn’t give them their reminder call) that I was able to recapture with telemed.
Take a look at your ERAs , lots of those “early” visits may have been paid at a lower rate by some insurances (ie BCBS) and will need appeals by your billing company.

Take a look at your ERAs , lots of those “early” visits may have been paid at a lower rate by some insurances (ie BCBS) and will need appeals by your billing company.
Yes, they did. But I got my same units from the hospital.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)