Are we supposed to transmit documents through AMRDEC Safe?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Etudes

Op. 25 No. 11
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I recently got in touch with a Navy HPSP recruit and he told me to use the AMRDEC safe website to transfer over my documents. May I ask anyone in the military or in the process of applying for the HPSP, is that the most secure way to transmit sensitive documents? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the website. I wanted to bring my documents to him at his office, but I think he prefers having them sent to him. I just want to make sure, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I recently got in touch with a Navy HPSP recruit and he told me to use the AMRDEC safe website to transfer over my documents. May I ask anyone in the military or in the process of applying for the HPSP, is that the most secure way to transmit sensitive documents? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the website. I wanted to bring my documents to him at his office, but I think he prefers having them sent to him. I just want to make sure, thank you!

Yes HPSPers/military personnel use it. No you would not use it. As an applicant, I just sent all of my documents via email.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes HPSPers/military personnel use it. No you would not use it. As an applicant, I just sent all of my documents via email.

Thank you Bobby! We can use it right? Just that it’s not the normal route applicants take? Since I don’t have any encryption software, sending documents over email isn’t very secure for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you Bobby! We can use it right? Just that it’s not the normal route applicants take? Since I don’t have any encryption software, sending documents over email isn’t very secure for me.

If you don't want to use email then I suggest hand delivering them. I am unsure of civilians using it

Great! I got everything worked out with the recruiter. Thank you Bobby!