Are you freaking yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok the MCAT is exactly one month away, I am freaking out right now! I have a physics and immunobiology exam next week, so I lose one week of studying for MCAT. OMG What am I going to do. My mom is a psych, I think I will ask her for some anxiety medication.:wow:

But all in all I don't think its REALLY hit me yet, I know the week of I will be really freaking. Pray for me!

Members don't see this ad.

Relax! I know it's hard to do, but the best thing that you can do before the exam is calm yourself down.

Originally posted by ad_sharp
Relax! I know it's hard to do, but the best thing that you can do before the exam is calm yourself down.

Yea I agree calm down. One thing that called me down was knowing that if I do bad I still have another chance to take it in August. The last thing you want to do is start panicking => causing to doubt yourself => causing you to lose confidence => second-guessing answer choices = BAD

Why do I sound like yoda? Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate... or something like that hehe.

Anyways goodluck!