Are you freaking yet?

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2003
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    Ok the MCAT is exactly one month away, I am freaking out right now! I have a physics and immunobiology exam next week, so I lose one week of studying for MCAT. OMG What am I going to do. My mom is a psych, I think I will ask her for some anxiety medication.:wow:

But all in all I don't think its REALLY hit me yet, I know the week of I will be really freaking. Pray for me!

An Yong

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 13, 2002
      Originally posted by ad_sharp
      Relax! I know it's hard to do, but the best thing that you can do before the exam is calm yourself down.

Yea I agree calm down. One thing that called me down was knowing that if I do bad I still have another chance to take it in August. The last thing you want to do is start panicking => causing to doubt yourself => causing you to lose confidence => second-guessing answer choices = BAD

Why do I sound like yoda? Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate... or something like that hehe.

Anyways goodluck!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.